- BCV closely monitored Film and TV Personality Mark Sheppard’s social media channels after Chrissy Rucker shared that he would be on property at Renaissance Baltimore Harborplace.
- When Mark checked in to the property on social media, BCV personally welcomed him on social media and sent a guest-on-property alert to the property team. The guest-on-property alert suggested that the property team leave a small gift in Mark’s room as an additional way of welcoming him to the hotel.
- Mark mentioned the property in posts on Twitter and Instagram. His Instagram post received 35.1K engagements and his tweet received 1.3K engagements.
- BCV responded to Mark’s tweet and sent the guest-on-property alert to the team within 20 minutes of his initial post.
- By re-tweeting on Twitter, Mark shared Renaissance Baltimore Harborplace’s response to his 1.15M Twitter followers and the post received 414 engagements.
- The property was called out for its “great customer service” and several of his fans thanked the hotel for taking such good care of Mark.